This will be a short article to show what I liked about Veeam Endpoint, i commenti sono benvenuti per instaurare una discussione 🙂
- Simple to install and configure in Veeam style: clear and simple interfaces
- Manages incremental backups
- Fast (as Veeam B&R)
- Can restore entire machines, entire volumes but also individual files
- Allows you to create a bootable ISO for a bare metal restore
- Allows you to use as a backup destination Veeam Backup&Replication repositories then using deduplication (although in the beta seems we can not yet do it)
- It's Free! It is not a trivial matter….
The cons… Well it seems to me a little nasty talking about "cons" as it is a free software that has no great pretensions, it is only useful to cover some “gaps” (if we want to call them) of Veeam Backup&Replication since it is a software for the exclusive use of virtual environments.